Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Shoaib Akhtar is offered for Bollywood movie


Pakistani star fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar is offered from Bollywood to actin the movie. The star is considering the proposal."I have a piece of news for you. I have got an offer from Bollywood," Akhtar disclosed to media persons Kolkata on Sunday.Akhtar said the producer and director would meet him with the script during the December 8-12 third Test against India in Bangalore."I will decide whether to work with them once I listen to the script," said the Pakistan fast bowler.Akhtar said he has watched the two recent Bollywood releases - Sanjay Leela Bhansali 's Saawariya and the Shah Rukh Khan starrer Om Shanti Om .I have also heard about the movie Chak De India , he said.Shoaib Akhtar has some serious business lined up in Bangalore. The Pakistan paceman, having watched Aaja Nachle this weekend, was floored by the sensational return of Madhuri Dixit to the silver screen and is now all set to seriously enter Indian cinema.
Having completely recovered from a bout of chest infection and fever, Akhtar admitted that he was in a bad shape when the Kolkata Test started. “Honestly, I didn’t know how I bowled my first two deliveries. I was completely blank and felt dizzy. I didn’t even know where I pitched the ball and who I was bowling to. I couldn’t sight the batsman because my head was badly in a spin.”


No comments: