Saturday, February 9, 2008

SHOAIB AKHTAR-Doing well against Australia would be a motivation:


LAHORE,Pakistan`s fast bowler Shoaib akhtar who has played 46 Tests and 138 one-day internationals,had who has taken 178 Test and 219 ODI wickets,said I want to play against Australia. I am making full preparations for the series against Australians as it is not an easy series,” he opined. Akhtar said doing well against Australia would be a motivation. “Australia are world number one team and the way Indians have done well against them, I am sure that we can also do well against them.” Pakistan hosts Australia in March-April this year.pan class="fullpost">Akhtar also showed interest in signing on for an Indian film, raising doubts over his cricket future. Akhtar, however, denied he was leaving the sport to join Bollywood. “I want to play cricket and just showing a little interest in films doesn’t mean I am leaving the game. Regarding acting in movies, Akhtar said that he had five to six offers of acting in films but he would not sign any film. “I would do films after retirement from cricket,” he concluded.

No comments: